House Number Project

I've been wanting to try a house number project forever, I have literally been looking on Pinterest and trying to decide for almost 2 years. I finally decided to just do it, I knew the look that I wanted and I knew that I didn't want to spend a fortune so I started scouring the thrift stores looking for the perfect piece of wood, it had to be the right height, width, thickness and price.                                                                                                                         
 The piece I found was almost perfect, it was taller than I needed but that was an easy fix with just one cut, the width and thickness were perfect. The best part of all...........It was ONLY .99 CENTS!!!

If you like this you might like another one of my projects, it's a  File Cabinet Makeover.

 

Comments