- Remove the label from a can (or two) of sweetened condensed milk.
- Wrap the can with tinfoil (to prevent it from leaving marks in your crock pot)
- Place can(s) in Crock pot and cover COMPLETELY with water
- Cook overnight in your slow cooker on low for 8 hours (the longer you leave it in the darker the color will be)
- Use tongs to remove the can(s) (they’ll be hot!!) and wait for it to cool.
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Chocolate schmocolate..I love Dulce de Leche!
Make this sweet treat for your Valentine!
Ready to eat
Great for dipping apples or any fruit, I can’t wait to try it over ice cream!
* It’s possible the can may rust a bit but this is ok
* Reviews say that regular or low fat turns out great but low fat will be a bit thinner.
How easy is that? Has anyone made this? I’d love to hear your feedback or any advice for best results. Enjoy!